Palmpay is a Pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya and expanding to other markets in 2022. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aggregator Supervisor – Key Accounts
- We are looking to employ a passion driven and detail-oriented Aggregator Supervisor – Key Accounts to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales.
- The Aggregator Supervisor is responsible for handling the client accounts in the organisation, they are also responsible for bringing in new business from existing clients or contacts and develop new relationships with potential clients.
- The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers, and will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote the organisation’s solution and achieve mutual satisfaction.
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the organisation.
- Develop thorough understanding of key clients’ needs and requirements and prepare customised solution.
- Target top merchants in specified locations to market the organisation’s products and services.
- Address and resolve complaints from key clients.
- Serve as the link of communication between key clients and internal teams.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition.
- Analyse client data to provide customer relationship management.
- Reports on clients’ account and transaction progress, as well as forecasts.
- Negotiate deadlines for fulfilment of each client’s long-term goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND or its equivalent in Sales and Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Sales, Marketing or Relationship Management from Fintech, FMCGs, Betting, Markets, Chain Structured Businesses and Health & Pharmaceuticals industry, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Retail sectors.
- Comprehensive understanding of POS business, great understanding of agency banking and merchant scenarios.
- Extremely flexible, result oriented, hardworking with a strong track record of success.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet and exceed sales targets
- Proven experience in Customer Service is a plus.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess good negotiation and analytical skills.
- Strong record of success within the key account management, ideally within the fintech industry is a plus.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online