Apply for African Reinsurance Corporation Recruitment 2021 Jobs Portal Opens for Assistant ICT Officer – website: https://www.africa-re.com. This African Reinsurance Corporation Jobs Recruitment 2021 are Available via African Reinsurance Corporation Career Vacancy Portal | Salary: Very Attractive. The African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re) is the leading African reinsurance company with headquarters in Lagos (Nigeria). Africa Re has six regional offices: Casablanca (Morocco), Abidjan (Côte d’Ivoire), Nairobi (Kenya), Lagos (Nigeria), Cairo (Egypt) and Ebene (Mauritius). The Corporation equally has two subsidiaries: African Reinsurance Corporation South Africa Ltd in Johannesburg (South Africa), Africa Retakaful in Cairo (Egypt) and one Local Office in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia).
Africa Re has a broad-based shareholding comprising 41 African member States, the African Development Bank (AfDB), 114 African insurance and reinsurance companies and three non-regional shareholders, including leading global insurers and reinsurers. The Financial Strength and Credit Rating of Africa Re is A by A.M. Best and A – by Standard & Poor’s.
African Reinsurance Corporation Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Vacant Position:
Job Title: Assistant Accounts Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Slot: 2 Openings
>> The successful candidate shall report directly to the Assistant Director Finance & Administration and responsible for maintaining account records and reconciling them on a regular basis.
Click Here To View Details
OLDER AFRICA RE RECRUITMENT:
Job Title: Assistant ICT Officer
- The successful candidate shall assist in efficiently managing the ICT assets with the objective of implementation of new technologies and tools, satisfaction of business users through a speedy and reliable support, maintenance and troubleshooting assets, recording and safeguarding equipment.
- He/She shall be able to advise on best options in purchasing and maintaining devices, tools and documentation.
The successful candidate would be responsible of but not limited, the following missions:
- Review new technologies to improve collaboration, productivity and adoption, Help desk operations.
- Telecom infrastructure management
- Preparing the technical environment
- Defining preventive and corrective maintenance procedure
- Play an advisory role in the technology trend and direction
The duties of the of Information & Communication Technology Officer shall comprise, amongst others, the following:
Engineering and Provisioning:
- Engineering of SA-related solutions for various project and operational needs.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Install and configure systems such as supports infrastructure, applications or Asset Management applications.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
Operations and Support:
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Provide Tier III/other support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Upgrade and configure system software that supports infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications per project or operational needs.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to the management.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Computer Science/Information Technology/relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in IT support/operations role
- Additional relevant professional IT qualifications, will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for African Reinsurance Corporation Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The Company reserves the right to appoint at the advertised level or at any other level that may suit the profile, qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.