Apply for Advisor – State and Local Government Affairs, Corporate Relations Recruitment at MTN Nigeria, as MTN career portal opens for latest positions. Kindly scroll down to find details about this job and apply.
MTN brand is readily recognisable as the leader in telecommunications in Nigeria and a member of a broad community throughout Africa and the Middle East. We are able to recruit the appropriate skills through our appealing brand, which we actively develop by consistently upgrading our job opportunities beyond compensation and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacancy:
Job Title: Advisor – State and Local Government Affairs, Corporate Relations
Job Identification No.: 1795
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager State and Local Government Affairs
Division: Corporate Services
- Maintain effective corporate relationship with key stakeholders and decision makers in the State, Local Government Areas and community levels to effectively channel the goals and desires of MTNN.
- Provide advisory service with regards to Government related issues at the State and Local Government level and maintain a strong ethical relationship between MTN and these relevant institutions, with a view to ensuring long term viability of the business.
- Identify potential government policy, programs, legislations, regulations and plans with possible impact or risks to the business and develop strategies to help mitigate such vulnerabilities.
- Provide informed opinion on all issues relating to MTNN from a State and Local government relations perspective, including new government policies, programs, legislations, regulations and plans etc.
- Manage disputed issues, illegal/multiple taxation and other matters on at States, Local Government and community to eliminate disruptions, minimize costs and negative consequences to the business.
- Maintain effective corporate relationship with key stakeholders and decision makers in the executive and legislative arms of government at State level to effectively channel the goals and desires of MTNN.
- Support in enhancing MTN’s profile amongst governmental stakeholders for effective engagement and guarantee access to MTN Management (across all divisions) to such key stakeholders as required.
- First Degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of community relations; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization.
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2023 at 10:59 PM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online