MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Advisor – Capability Development, Human Resources
Job Identification: 1814
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Learning Management
Division: Human Resources
- Support the design of curriculum and the development of programs and manuals.
- Assist in the development of competency-based training programs for the organization.
- Review MTN Nigeria Competency Model and ensure all competencies in the directory are covered in the training curriculum.
- Assist in the design of assessment templates and prepare pre-course assessments and advise suitability of staff for recommended training programs throughout the organization.
- Maintain course catalogue and other training/development related records for MTN Nigeria.
- Develop periodic reports and statistics on training related activities in the organization.
- Cultivate and maintain a robust Internal Faculty pool for training delivery.
- Ensure 100% compliance with stipulated regulatory training requirements.
- Provide capability enhancement advice on staff performance, carrying out pre-course competency assessment and identify appropriate competency gap closure response.
- Support the ITF process end-to-end to ensure full reimbursement annually.
- Ensure clear and timely communication to employees to manage their participation at trainings.
- Review outcomes on performance of departments and draw up training programs in agreement with the recommendation on performance gaps for employees.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders (i.e. Finance) and external Vendors/Partners.
- Create a future ready leadership and succession plan for the organization.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years of experience in an area of specialization; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2022 (11:59PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online