MTN is a leading telecommunications company, providing cutting edge services in Africa. We are recruiting to fill the following vacancy:
Job Title: Administrator – Vendor Liaison, Risk and Compliance
Job Identification: 1867
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 1
Reports To: Senior Manager – National Security
Division: Risk & Compliance
- Monitor vendor performance against set criteria.
- Set and determine vendor registration requirements.
- Monitor relevant statistics in relation to terms of contract staff/third party agencies performance.
- Support recruitment/selection in line with MTNN defined practices/requirements. E.g. demographics/spread.
- Conduct periodic audit to determine outstanding vacancies and carry out vendor audits and report service level deviations.
- Identify trends pertaining to contract staffing arrangements and proactively identify areas for improvements or adjustments.
- Ensure a seamless third-party employee on-boarding.
- Maintain/manage up-to-date database of MTNN 3rd party contractors.
- Liaise constantly with vendors on matters relating to third party employees, e.g. quality of work, disciplinary, welfare etc and ensure accurate reconciliation of vendor invoices.
- Provide support and advise third party vendors on people issues e.g. staff retention, training, career management, etc.
- Ensure that the third-party employees seconded to MTNN comply with policies, processes and procedures and assist in the effective implementation of these policies and procedures.
- Assist with audit and budget of contract staff headcount.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience including:
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2023 (11:59PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online