Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company that has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection, and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Procurement Officer
Location: Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures regarding sourcing for vendors, cost and pricing, deliverables.
- Prepare schedules ahead for purchase of supplies to prevent downtime on request.
- Ensures that the key logistics are flawless e.g. Electricity bills, Telephone bills, rents, etc.
- Identifies reliable suppliers and confirms market price survey.
- Ensure the registration and renewal of company’s vehicles particulars & vehicles insurance.
- Monitors stock on basis items. E.g. kitting, papers, toners, paper etc.
- Ensures maintenance of the company’s facilities i.e. Generators,Plumbing,vehicles,etc
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery
- Liaise and follow up on with upcountry personnel vouchers and inventory request for prompt delivery.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Getting the Right product, in the Right quantity, in the Right condition, at the Right place, at the Right time, to the Right customer, at the Right price.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 2 – 4 years relevant work experience.
- Negotiation skills
- Financial acumen
- Market researching tactics
- Communication skills
- Time management.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.