The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) (formerly National Action Committee on AIDS) was established in February 2000 to coordinate the various activities of HIV/AIDS in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
>> Click here for Latest NACA Recruitment 2020 / 2021 | NACA Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria & Careers | National Agency for the Control of AIDS Recruitment
- Health Professional (MD or RN with an MPH is preferred) with a strong public health background.
- A mature person of high professional discipline and moral integrity, able to work independently and under stress as the situation may dictate.
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing and implementing primary and secondary health programs.
- Able to lead a team and experience in staff management.
- Experience in outbreak response interventions
- Ability to work with displaced communities with diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- Experience in donor report writing and proposal development
- Have experience in general management including financial and budget management, HR and logistics management
Demonstrated Technical Skills:
- Background in situation analysis, health assessments M&E and program implementation.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should follow link above