We are leading upstream Oil & Gas Company with active operator-ship of prolific blocks. As a current expansion and development program, we are seeking to engage experienced, intelligent and resourceful candidates in the capacity below:
Job Title: Admin / Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor the communication equipment by receiving and dispatching messages via radio, telephone and internet.
- Prepare and send the routine operation report via the communication facilities. Ensure proper filling of report for easy references.
- To liaise with helicopter service operator for information about the helicopter movement for proper planning.
- To receive and dispatch helicopter, also to conduct safety briefing for the passenger before boarding helicopter.
- Carryout any other duty that may be assigned by the production supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of OND, Technical College OR O’ Level certificate
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position and job environment, preferably Helicopter Landing experience.
- Ability to read, speak and write in English Language is a Must.
Very attractive and highly competitive within the industry.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.