Eunisell Limited is a specialty chemicals and engineering solutions company, supplying key chemicals and production solutions to a wide range of customers operating in the downstream oil and gas, automotive and industrial sectors in Africa. We are a market leader in designing, formulating and producing oilfield chemicals for production and completions applications. With a focus on delivering differentiated chemical technologies to drive performance, we support customers and projects in 5 deep-water assets in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant (Tax, Cost & Inventory)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To deepen our operation in the oil and gas production and engineering services and acquire future businesses, we are seeking an experienced Accountant for tax, cost and inventory to join our team at the Head Office in Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Costing of Products in the ERP.
- Responsible for receiving products into the system.
- Responsible for preparing all Statutory schedules and Reports on PAYE, WHT, VAT, PENSION, ITF etc.
- Responsible for filing all Statutory payments.
- Responsible for coordinating monthly and yearly stock count.
- Responsible for preparing monthly inventory analysis report.
- Responsible for ensuring all Tax matters are adequately and promptly dealt with.
- Responsible for Tax Planning and implementation.
- Responsible for tax audit and providing answers to queries with supporting documents.
- Responsible for filling of annual returns in conjunction with the Company Secretary.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
What We Expect
- B.Sc or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience especially in tax management.
- The Candidate must be a Chartered Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Sage and ERP Application Packages.
- Proficiency in English – High level verbal and written communications skills.
- Exemplary planning and resources management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload with minimum supervision
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and standard employment benefits.
- Opportunity for learning and growth.
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.