Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time | Onsite
- To establish Rainoil’s financial status by collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information.
- Handles all aspects of assigned bookkeeping activities such as reconciliations, journals, and nominal ledger administration by updating the accounting application with transactions as they occur
- Executes measures to ensure that the company’s receivables are effectively monitored and are kept to the minimum.
- Processes cash book transactions and prepares bank reconciliation
- Documents and updates records of all fixed assets to ensure assets are properly valued, accounted for and safeguarded
- Computes direct expenses as well as proper booking of all expenses
- Monitors of Rainoil’s budget by performance evaluation and analysis of variances
- Manages invoices with respect to truck activities
- Prepares of the year end performance report showing the closing balances for assets, liabilities, cash and stock.
- Computes and remits various deductibles e.g. Pension funds PAYE.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper in B.Sc Finance / Accounting or any related discipline
- Relevant professional certification e.g. Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) is an advantage.
- Minimum of Three (3) years relevant experience working in the Finance/ Treasury/ Accounts function in a similar organisation
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online