Aspom Travel Agency is a fantastic travel agency that was established on February 2nd, 2012 to assist people who want to travel to any destination in the world as well as to assist businesses that want to stress-free organise a group vacation for their workforce. We are dedicated to continuing to be prepared and well-positioned to assist our customers with their travel arrangements at the assured lowest costs. Aspom has talented, resourceful, goal-oriented, and team players who work efficiently and well to ensure our clients’ great performance on projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Accountant is responsible for preparing and checking invoices, requisitions, and other documents for processing encodes and obtains approval where. Necessary.
- Provide detailed qualitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of business while ensuring we are compliant with all tax regulations.
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Analyzing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Verify amounts and codes on various forms for accuracy.
- Balance entries and makes necessary corrections.
- Verify statement items and total with departmental records.
- Prepare asset liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Controlling the income and expenditure of clients and company.
- Creation and presentation of reports, business plans and financial statement.
- Answer inquiries regarding work being performed.
- Prepares forms for encodes materials for data input.
- Prepares and check invoices, requisitions and other documents for processing encodes and obtains necessary approvals.
- Handle monthly quarterly and annual closings.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Generating financial reports that display the companyâ€™s profits, equity and cash flow.
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Maintain an outstanding balance report
- Generate Daily closing balancereport
- Provides financial information to management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 6 years relevant work experience.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
13th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online