Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Job ID.: 22000009IP
Field: CX Customer Experience
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
- Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks.
- Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
- We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
- The Customer Experience organization provides a common interface to customers including account and relationship management, acting as the voice of the customer internally and creating demand across our business groups.
- While bringing deep understanding of local markets for our customer, the CX organization ensures strong alignment between sales and delivery teams.
- This position will report to the Central East West Africa (CEWA) part of the Middle East Africa CX team based in Nigeria.
- The position will consist of calling on the CSP and ISP customers located in Nigeria promoting the Nokia products and services to our customers in country.
What you will learn and contribute to
- As part of our team, you will learn to work in a hi-tech environment selling products and solution to Nigeria Telecom Companies and Interne Service Providers. The position will grow the candidate in sales and technical skills in a global company promoting cutting edge technology.
- Looking for seasoned candidate with sales and marketing experience in the hi-tech industry selling product to CSPs and ISPs in Nigeria. The key responsibilities and contributions include:
- Positioning Nokia products and services in the assigned customers
- Be responsible for sales forecast, revenue generation and customer interface on assigned accounts
- Provide BG feedback on solution and service as customer advocate
- Grow the business in assigned region based on assigned sales plan
Your Skills and Experience
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing in the Hitech industry selling products and software
- Ability to present solution sales and manage customer relationships
- Track record of growing sales and promoting new products.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Customer contacts in Nigeria CSP and ISP industry
- Educational background in Engineering, Computer Science, or related industry
What we Offer
- Nokia offers continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation.
- At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
- Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.