At Hazon Holdings, our strength lies in our ability to study trends and forecasts and birth solutions that address key interest areas of our clients. This is evident in the make-up of companies under our purview.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: 3D / 2D Graphic Artist
- The graphic Artist is responsible for the creation and management of visual concepts, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate consumers
- He/she develops the overall layout and production design for product illustration, editorials, advertisements, brochures, magazines and corporate reports within the brand identity.
- Create the visual versions of brands, messages and communications
- Convey the businesses messages across in ways that are memorable, effective, and aesthetically pleasing
- Work with Stakeholders to understand the scope of a project, translate their goals and ideas into design briefs and design concepts
- Prepares for projects by doing image & comparable research.
- Brainstorms & mocks up ideas & design solutions
- Advise stakeholders on how to communicate message the design through design strategy
- Think creatively and use innovation to produce / refine appropriate creative interactive designs / ideas and concepts based on agreed briefs and objectives within agreed timelines and quality standards Illustrates concepts by doing layouts, selecting font types & sizes, arranging copy and images / renderings
- This might require rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print proofreading / review design to produce accurate and high-quality work and thereafter present finalised ideas and concepts to stakeholders Incorporate changes recommended by stakeholders into the final design
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers when required
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, web developers and marketing specialists for completion of projects
- Prepares visual presentations for Senior Management including communicating visual ideas to Senior Management & Core Creative Prioritizes, manages & accomplishes multiple projects simultaneously
- Designing Social Media Creatives
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts or related field with training in graphic design
- Essential to have at least 2 years relevant practical experience in creating graphics for clients within the retail space
- Advanced proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, PowerPoint & Keynote.
- The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Positive Attitude
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible.
- Artistry and creativity, with plenty of initiative, passion and enthusiasm for design Communication Proficiency, Teamwork, ability to collaborate and flexibility
- Proven ability to work independently, identify and communicate creative solutions to challenges
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD), 3D design and keeping up to date with emerging technologies/industry software
- Time Management skills with an ability to prioritise and multitask
- Ability to meet up with short deadlines
- Confidence and presentation skills with the ability to pitch ideas to stakeholders
- Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Open-mindedness and a willingness to accept feedback and make changes to designs
- Maintain a strong focus on business priorities and be persistent in follow-through.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.