A multinational company with operations in over 23+ countries, is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Management Trainee Program 2023 (Sales / Account Management, Helpdesk)
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Kano, Kaduna, Benin – Edo, Enugu, Onitsha – Anambra, Owerri – Imo, and Ibadan – Oyo.
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking for outstanding individuals who can grow with us in our every prospect and contribute maximum towards increasing and maintaining our company’s sales and company-client relationships at a high standard.
- We harbour an exciting, growth-driven and equal opportunity work environment, where abilities of an individual takes precedence over experience. Therefore, knowing yourself, your core strengths and potentials are key recruitment elements during our continuous search for “outstanding” individuals.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Marketing, Administration or a similar Social Science from top Universities only (no polytechnics or state universities).
- The program is for those who have not commenced or are yet to complete their National Youth Service (NYSC). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional graduates who are seeking to develop their skills while being mentored by strong leaders.
- Not more than 27 years of age.
- Minimum of a 3.5 GPA or Second Class Upper Equivalent.
- Only graduates of 2021 – 2023 may apply.
Candidates should have the following skills and specifications:
- Be adaptable.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have good people skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Have good organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to take initiative and work with little or no supervision.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Very attractive.
- We offer HMO coverage, transportation allowance, mobile/data allowance and other staff benefits.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online