Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to SME, Private and Public Sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Loan Manager – Private Sector
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Corporate Loan Manager at Alert Microfinance Bank is responsible to drive business generation, customer acquisition, evaluation and processing of private sector loans while leading a team of private sector loan officers to helping qualified customers acquire private sectors loans in a timely manner.
- Drive business generation, customer acquisition, marketing, evaluation and processing of private sector loans Interview loan applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up loan payment plans
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Opening loan applications Conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and household of clients
- Visiting the business /employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit units and informing the client about the decision of the credit units
- Ensuring punctual repayments of acquired loans from clients, contacting and visiting all parties based on needs
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Ability to meet and exceed targets while actively working to increasing business portfolio and client’s base.
- Detailed and target oriented
- Excellent team spirit and communications skills
- Excellent Human Relations and Inter-personal skills
- Goal oriented.
- Minimum of B.Sc. or its equivalent in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3/5 years Microfinance Banking cognate experience in marketing and disbursement of loans to salary earners.
- Sound Risk Management experience and knowledge of source deduction.
- Ability to disburse loans in large volumes without default to employees in the private sector (Private Companies Employees)
- Experienced in repayment tracking and loan collection without a day default
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Corporate Loan Manager – Private Sector” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.