Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
To ensure effective management and utilization of company vehicles and material handling equipment.
• Effective maintenance and management of all company fleet, including material handling equipment
• Liaising with external repair Centres (Service Centres) to ensure efficient & effective attention for the fleet at all time.
• Coordinating activities of the pool car scheme for good service delivery
• Ensuring and controlling prompt delivery of water & diesel to residences
• Ensuring effective spare parts & inventory management
• To manage/control Lagos & Satellite Workshop Technical staff.
• Carrying out periodic inspection/evaluation of vehicles in Lagos & up country
• Sending quarterly report of workshop KPI’s to the Technical Senior Manager
• Ensuring adherence to HSE standards
Ensures compliance with FSMS related activities in the department
Head of Technical
HND/Bsc/M.Sc in Mechanical Engineering or Relevant discipline
At least 5 years post graduate experience in fleet maintenance and workshop management
- Practical Automobile repairs
- Fleet Maintenance
Skills & Personal Attributes
- Technical skills
- Analytic skills
- Tolerance for routine
- Knowledge sharing
- Team player
- Attention for details
How to Apply