Mondelēz International, Inc. (Cadbury) empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, Tomtom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Job Title: Revenue Planning Manager(Job Number: 1904956)
The Role Purpose
Sales Revenue Planning own the health of the category commercial plan for the category & delivery of the plan with the category & sales teams. As the primary sales contact for each category, Is accountable for the overall category commercial plan for the BU, (by customer & RE) vs AC plan and IBP process Owns the cross-functional alignment and Marketing plan, delivering against the budgets & resources to achieve the sales plan, in conjunction with the sales and category team, Finance, Demand planning & CS&L (Customer Service and Logistics).
- Define the annual bottom – up customer / channel plan to meet the BU AC targets & IBP forecast
- Define required investments / resources & enablers for effective execution by customer & channel
- In conjunction with finance, demand planning & CS&L deliver the month / QTR & AC target
- Ensure that the perfect store standards are planned across customers & retail environments
- Review customer & channel plan performance & profitability
- Deliver innovation to market on time in full
- Deliver category big bet activity plan
- Drive targets for distribution & visibility via perfect store
- Adjust plans as needed to hit overall objectives
- Manage to trade spend budgets, promotion plans & improve customer profitability
- Customer / channel reviews: Monitor KPIs to ensure Health & Performance
- Sales & marketing planning briefings & business reviews
- Deliver customer & channel ROI
- Prioritize change / improvement initiatives
- Define and manage the deployment of the IBP processes & application
- Continuous improvement of the standard & quality of business delivery
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that the ideal candidate will have:
- 4 years FMCG experience preferable.
- Experience of working with Distributors across different channels or experience of working in the Modern Trade / Value channel.
- Experience in one of the following areas (sales revenue planning, space planning, junior brand manager, and cross functional).
How to Apply