Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products.
After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
Job Title: Marketing Supervisor
A growing presence in the consumer electronics space is looking to hire a marketing supervisor, who will be responsible for enhancing the awareness of, and promoting the sales of Syinix Electronics products in Nigeria; and getting the brands message of durability and value across to consumers.
- Help formulate Syinix’s market strategy; conduct market research; plan and execute promotions, conduct PR activities, etc. in Nigeria.
- Manage the sales target of retail channels and PSI.
- Develop and maintain business / market intelligence, syndicated data, sales analysis and align the business to dynamic end market conditions and trends.
- Maintain and promote the positioning of Syinix and its positive image, to ensure the brand’s acceptance by consumers.
- Guidance of new-arrival product displays in channels used for promotional activities and all other brands awareness related activities.
- Develop multi-channel plan to support the business unit’s overall goals and mission and marketing strategy.
- Coordinate the training and management of the brand’s promoters.
- Foster and develop relationships with key strategic and operational vendors supporting efforts.
- Create and manage all sales support materials in retail channels e.g. sample displays, layouts, etc.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business management or any related field.
- 2 years of marketing/retail experience, particularly with a globally reputable consumer electronics brand, with a proven ability to increase product sales.
- Digital Marketing knowledge required.
- Experience working with a Marketing agency is a plus.
- The successful candidate must have proven success driving strategic marketing planning and growth initiatives, preferably related to consumer electronics industries.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to champion initiatives internally and externally and communicate with executives and external partners.
- Strong technical, analytical and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Must possess proactive working attitude and good teamwork ability with excellent skills to integrate resources.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Ability to use strategic and critical thinking skills to get to the root of market opportunities.
- Must be able to complete work independently.
- Must possess dynamic capabilities, and the ability to handle challenging environments.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your application in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!